Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Target!

No no no.. it's not about target for this year.  I don't need to set any because God somehow is too powerful and whatever I planned won't work out anyway. So, I don't bother to set any target to achieve this year, except, "stay alive".  Well.... what sorts of target?  Target to achieve during Chinese New Year.  There are certain people I need to meet.  First, I was invited for the first time for the primary schoolmates gathering.  Why first time? Hmm.. I am not someone many likes... hence, I am never invited.  hahaha.. nah.. that's just my thinking.  The fact is, we never have any gathering before and it's so nice of Rev David to think of me. hahaha... Oh, we have the same group of primary school friends by the way. hahahaha... second, I have to meet this brilliant friend who will come back from KL for gathering.  We always end up meeting up each other on the 3rd day evening for meal and my birthday celebration (my chinese birthday is on 4th day) together with her husband who passed away 2 years ago.  We are still keeping that tradition, even without KP.  Third, I am going to meet up with Jestina Foo.  I was shock to met her 2 weeks ago.  Wow.. someone probably who have the guts to pin point me of my weaknesses.  The most famous phrase she uses against me is "Emo". hehehe.. Yes. I am always EMO since young. That's Pei San in general. Forth, I need to meet up with my cousins from HK ... heard they bought me a gift from Taiwan... hmm.. and I am going to snap a few more photos of Ellie, my dear little niece.  Fifth, I need to set up a video conference for everyone across the world to meet my dad. I hope internet is good enough, and I don't need to put my pocket router outside the house. hahahaha...  Seventh,  I need to meet up with 2 of my crazy friends to get ang pao from them.... hahaha.. no lah no lah... one of they helped me to get the new notes from bank, i need to get it from them. hehehe...  Everything is so handy in Tawau.  Just a call away, and things will be sorted. Nice! 
So, that's about it... Now, ... what to bring back to Tawau? hehehe... 
- Target! - 

No comments: