Ah... I have been always think for others. For the past few years, I have been spending money, time and all for others, for their spiritual growth, for helping the church, for helping people, etc. etc. and yet, all I got when I was needed help was silence and silence and ignorance and neglects and being pushed away. So, this year... I am doing everything for myself. Refused to take up cases if deposit not paid first, refused to pay up money or fees for poor workmanship and wrong design (I am can even ask them to take everything off if i want to) and I have bought myself a Christmas present (Canon 7D) and now, I am getting myself a birthday present (Peugeot 207SV). Why think for others? Seriously.... I have learned this... that I shouldn't think for others. If they do not have the money to sue and the time is running out, just tell them forget it ... i will only do when money is in. Yes. I am taught to be realistic and rational. No point being nice to others and at the end, I am the one suffering from depression. Yes, there's this client that still owe me RM30,000.00 and I so wanted to sue him ... but my ex-boss disallow me to and I am seriously wonder WHY? And I am holding this client's RM400,000.00 now without releasing it to anyone including his bank for a reason, until and unless he PAY MY BILL! Well, he did shout at me, but so what? Last week, I even scolded 2 agents who refused to pay up a con man, yes, he was trying to threaten me with his action, but I still not giving in. I will remain not being 'used' and I am not paying him back what he has paid me. He can file a suit against me .. by all mean, go ahead. I am not the previous nice, easy to bullied Pei San. I have changed after a year, to be a dragon woken up from the sleep. So, beware.... If you think you can take advantage over me, ... it's impossible. I will only suck out all your money and take advantage on others. It's revenge time... it's playing smart time.
Well, it's time to finally give myself something I will enjoy and happy about.... a new car... while my little blue, will go back to Tawau to serve my Mom.... and Dad! Yoohoo....!!! Little blue is ROCK!!!!
- Birthday Present! -
No comments:
Post a Comment