As usual, I will check the mail box everyday I came home from work and today is no exceptional. I open the mailbox thinking there won't be anything for me, but nope, I received the SESB electricity bill. For the first time, I look at the bill and I put a smile on my face. For a simple reason, it bears my name. For the past few years, I have been paying for my landlords, for my dad and this time, it's MINE. It bears my name... wow...!
This particular blog hits 800 today... and ever since i started to blog, I have written 800 thoughts.... amazing how far this can go. Well, I guess it matters... really matters to have the feeling of owing something.... I don't have someone which I can call 'mine'. I don't have many things that I can call mine.... sad... well, practically speaking, this condominium, my car and firm all belongs to the bank.... I have lost everything twice in my life for the past 15 years. And that's enough.... like one used to told me, "i know that feeling and I will not let myself to be in that situation again in my whole life".
-Mine! -
No comments:
Post a Comment