Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bed!

I wonder how many think bed is the most important thing in our life. Many think sleeps is important too... and so, it's a complete shock when I told the sales manager that I have not been sleeping on a bed for the past 5 years plus. Ya...ever since I arrived in KK, I do not own a bed. I was sleeping on the ground/floor for about 4 months before getting myself a mattress. And the same mattress I am sleeping on (3") was my bed for the past 6 years.... hahaha... I am sure this is a record no one has...

Well, I finally bought myself a bed and I just got it set up not long ago. Wonderful.... I hope my room gives me a good sleeps every night.... This is my permanent home.... wow.. until I move in to a bungalow. hehehe... I do need a 'land' to start planting things...

Oh well... I got myself a bed finally...

-Bed! -

No comments: