Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A moment!

I found a place and sat down... and after about 30 minutes (still another 30 minutes to wait for the service to start), I overheard someone's conversation behind me. "I am Ma Sxx Koxx's youngest brother". Damn... among around 1500 people in 3 different places, he is actually sitting bdhing me? I hold my anger... I wanted so much to turn around and punch him on his face for destroying my life entirely.... he has spoiled not only my life, he spoiled my reputation, my goodwill, etc. I turned, I saw him talking so loudly with the other person who claimed to be Ma Sxx Koxx's good friend. Come on... I too know him personally and I grew up with him and his daughters. But in terms of personallity, goodnes.... they are so different. One is angel, one is ghost...


The service started and when we were at the preaching sessions, he doesn't seems to be able to hold his mouth close. He was talking with the people next to him and the noise just got louder and louder. For the second time, I feel so much to turn around and shouted at him and punch him on his face.


When we were suppose to give "peace" to people around us, I purposely didn't turn my back to greet him. Just for one reason. I know I will punch him on his face and see his nose bleed. He is such a bastard who has a son who is a son of a bastard ... ! Oh well... I am not any good either i know.... I am not someone who can forgive especially when the wrongdoer doesn't apologise. I hold on grudge.... i am a bastard myself... well? Why not? After all, being nice will only means "stupid" right?


- A moment! -

No comments: