1. Some people keep telling me they care and love me but yet, they have left me alone, ceased communication with me, etc. I wonder what do they mean by telling me that they care. It's ridiculous.
2. Today is the 4th time I was asked which church I am attending these days. Instead of loving and caring for their church member, they have disowned me and now, push that blame on me saying, I have left the church myself. Did I? All I know is when I needed the church and friends the most, I was left alone completely. I wonder if anyone understand the feeling of being rejected and disowned completely. Not only they didn't give help and encouragement, I was and still being left alone to handle things alone. Shall I believe that this is what church and friends are for? Why do i need them now? This is so ridiculous ...
3. I lives more comfortable and closer to God without church because I fianlly get myself out from all the hypocrites. This is ridiculous. Didn't God says we have to have fellowship in order for us to be closer to Him? I don't get that at all.... This is ridiculous.
4. I was at a country where I was told they needed the Lord desperately years ago. When I got there, I met people who has more passion for Christ then myself. And the most ridiculous thing is, the eldest told me I should be a blessed one because both my father and my brother are a priest. Holy Spirit shall be overflowing in me. Ridiculously.... I fall down completely because of priest, spiritual leader... and what they did to me.
5. I have a missionary physical body but I don't have the missionary mind and heart. My body and myself adapted very well in all sorts of circumstances. However, I don't have compassion towards the sick, the widows and the orphants. I think they deserve it because they failed to do something about it at first. I am particularly ridiculous in my heart...
6. I have love and care for my friends for years and at the time when I needed them the most, they have left me alone all by myself and even if I am dead tonight, they won't care about me. It is so ridiculous when someone whom I have not contacted from the past 12 years came and look for me and told me he loves me and he wants me to marry him. This is ridiculous....
7. I have to beg my office boy to help me with works. I have to bargain with him. This is ridiculous...
8. Ever since I was born, I am like my dad who loves others more than people around us. We lives for others. Somehow.... that love, that passion to love.... is gone... and dead. This is ridiculous. Why should I love others and hurt myself at the end?
9. I have gained everything except friends and church in a month after losing everything for 6 months.. this is ridiculous...
10. Instead of afraid that i am depressed, my dr seems to afraid that I get too active instead. haha... Ridiculous!
- Ridiculous! -
No comments:
Post a Comment