Monday, August 15, 2011

Message that speaks my heart out...

Today is the day Archdeacon John Yeo is to be consecrated as assistant bishop of the Diocese of Sabah. I was reluctant to attend at first, but ... since Annie has encouraged me a few times, I went... and it's not a mistake that I went. The message delivered by Archbishop of South East Asia, Dr John Chew was really good. It's a message and a teaching given to all the ministers... that they should be the real life model for all their "sheep". He stressed that they must do what they asked their "sheep" to do. They must not just say and preach and didn't do anything just like any of the party that's ready for election. They must deliver what they promise, what they said and/or preached.


I always put the above, those who just said and preached but yet didn't do anything about it themselves... as "hypocrite". May ministers these days talks about sharing gospel, reaching out to those who are not reachable, mission works... etc... and yet, many forgets about their "neighbour". Love your neighbour as yourself... and are they? Are we? No. I am not pointing my fingers on others for their failure.... I am merely saying.... none has done it at all. It's the ultimate pain where I realised I am by now being totally neglected and being forgotten at all... is this what church and ministers should do? All they are saying is that, it's my own fault... is it really just my own fault?


I think tonight's message was really good...


- Message that speaks my heart out ... -

No comments: