Tuesday, September 06, 2011

New beginning...

I believe all the 'bad' moment has passed and like my beloved friend said, "after the worse, there will be abundant blessings". God has been blessing me since day one. For 6 months of not working, I still manage to bought over the 1/2 share of the condominium. With no friends, I have blessed by some really nice people around. Hence, I said: "even stranger is better than those I hold close before". Well... God has also let me see more things through sicknesses. God has also let me have more old friends to look for me and to care for me. God has been great... even during the most difficult time of mine. Nevermind if I die today... because I do treasure every single day like it's my last day on earth. It's a new beginning... the beginning of worry-less towards income, towards friendship, towards career, towards church, towards family members... I have begin to let go of everything... It's a new beginning of a less caring life may be... but, let's keep it that way... so that I won't get hurt again, so that I won't be sad and angry anymore. So that I won't expect much from anyone at all...
-New beginning... -

No comments: