Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Restart button - PUSHED!

It's time to restart life really.... my 2 months holiday is coming to an end... and I need to pack myself up to restart everything. Well, to begin with, there's nothing that's in working condition at the moment. Work has resumed since 2 weeks ago and it's moving slow... even though by now, every of my clients received their bills. I can't wait for them to pay me up really... meanwhile... life is really like restarting... with full energy and focus and aim. Finally, there's no one, nothing in particular that's making life difficult and that I can't move on. I have no more worries after dad is ... already not within my 'worry zone'. I guess, it's time to start everything anew... and yup.... I just pushed the button.
Whether the future is going to be a bright one or a sad one... well, I guess... it doesn't matter anymore. It seriously doesn't matter to me anymore....
- Restart button - PUSHED! -

No comments: