It's weird where friends seems to be something I cannot have and/or understand ever when I was young. As I read a friend's blog and really jealous about their friendship..., I really ponder for a long while wonder if I do have a friend where I can laugh with, querrel with and spend time with. Nope. I don't. All those I call friend only want me to be a 'happy' me... obviously, that's not easy for me lately as my 'happiness' is gone. But just because I am not being able to be happy, I am excluded in their lives. It's sad to realised this... especially when I needed friends to be around at this time round. Not a soul seems to be able to accept a 'defective' me. I lost them all when I get 'defective'.
Oh well... "friends"? nah... I don't believe there's someone out there is to be called MY 'friend' these day. Nope... not me... it's them who doesn't want to be My friend... I am a 'defective' soul out here.
- Friends? -
No comments:
Post a Comment