I guess my mom missed my dad a lot... or may be not... may be what she said is true.... that I am so much like my dad. These past few days, I have been with my mom almost all the time and whatever I do, whatever I said, all she said was "you are really like your dad". I am not sure if I am so similar to my dad... but people arounds me do say I am like him... may be we are the same type of person.
A friend said I am too good to others sometimes and I am never good to myself. I guess, that part... I am very similar to my dad. Hence, he can understands me and what I am thinking... my cousin said he is such a good pal to me... I guess he is.. and he has always been.
It's both my dad's and my intention that I don't stay with him and my mom. For a very simple reason. We cannot easily get 'unattached' ... for event like this. My dad knows I can't cope with this... he wants me to be independent and lives my own life rather than living a life for them. I need not explain much to my mom because my dad helped me to explained to her. Even up to today, my mom said, my dad wouldn't want her to ask me to come back and stay in Tawau for good. I was quite shock when she told me that today. I guess, ... I am just so much like my dad... and I am glad, I inherited something not everyone has... from my dad.
I wish, I really wish... everyone will respect me and appreciate me one day just like how dad was being respected and appreciated today.
- Mirror? -
No comments:
Post a Comment