No matter how much I dislike being challenge... somehow, I feel challenged again. Trust me, this is the first time I feel like I don't want to care anymore even though it's a challenge relates to life and death.
After sharing this with a friend, he of course 'challenge' me again saying... do it. Seriously... my heart is willing but i think emotionally and physically, I don't think I can... so much so, I think due to the tiredness of my emotions and physics.... I am attack by the one... the evil one... !!!! Interesting... it's so good that I didn't notice it and it's tactics for the past few weeks until now...
Nope. Not that it uses the 'energy' tactic, but also using the 'God's people's' tactic.... I feel so discouraged by my own church in all my serving..............
I guess the challenge now is... whether I will be able to stand up firm and continue to finish this 'fight'....
- yet, another challenge -
No comments:
Post a Comment