Tuesday, September 08, 2009

The Price...

The price of being too close to some friends will cause you: -
(a) being treated without respect;
(b) being scolded and/or shouted without understand why only they can shout at you but not the other way round;
(c) being hit and when you asked them to stop, they refuses;
(d) insensitive to your emotions status;
(e) being disregarded;
(f) not being respected, i.e. they just ask you to follow their plans without asking you if you want to;
(g) etc. etc. etc.
I was not very happy with things in life for the past 2 weeks and last week, I was completely down with bad mood... and unhappiness... the only way to ease my pain was to watch TV... thanks to TVB which has their 4 final episods of one of the series in 2 days and as I missed some of the previous episods, I just starred at the TV for hours and hours and hours...., firstly, hoping that it will make me tired and I can go to bed... secondly, hoping that my brain will stop thinking of things I do not want to think about for a while.... none... none of those 2 things works... I ended up having sleepless nights still.....
Well? In addition to that, I was seriously drained out completely on weekend with all the church programmes and all and with people whom I don't feel like going out with... ghoosh.. I am even more down yesterday and today.... hahahahaha...
Time to deal with it? Yeah.. why not? If I am capable of, I would have done so long long time ago. Self pity? Well... up to you to define... I just need a peace of mind for a little while............but is this possible to happen this week? I don't think so...... as this week is super pack.
The price of being too 'joyous' and/or too 'it's ok mood'... caused me to lose myself for few weeks...
- the price -

No comments: