Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Challenge....

I cannot remember when was it .... that I started to feel .... 'weak' when it comes to challenge given to me.......... when was it that I was being 'defeated'? Hmm... I wonder if it is the problem with the case, with the client, myself or all of the above. ... May be it's all of the above. I just hate this case that's set for trial tomorrow... it's suppoes to be in March 2009 but the case was dragged on all the way to September. I couldn't resist but to ask for another deposit from client and the client asked me what is that for. Well, I told him, to asked us for extra hours and works, unncessarily, we charge MORE. I guess his secretary doesn't understand what I meant when I told her it's just deposit... not the exact amount YET. I must tell her the fact that just the disbursement incurred since March 2009, it's amounted to RM3,000.00. If thing goes well, I think there will be another 1 or 2 times to the Court after tomorrow.
This deposit... should reminded him that we are not his worker... he needs to pay us when he asked for meeting and so on.... not only one lawyer involved especially... sometimes, 2.
Well... I hope tomorrow goes well seriously... and guess what? the most ridiculous thing is... I am terrified to question by client more than the opponent's witnesses. Can you believe that? Pray for me, would you. If I can finish by 11am, I can go home by 12pm... otherwise, I will have to stuck there in Labuan until 8pm. I don't mind if I am there with my cousin... but no.. not with client........
- challenge -

No comments: