Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Just when...

Just when I thought I will have a good break and rest on the long weekend... all I got was restless and sleepless nights... I bought a pillow cost about RM145 thinking that it will work, but NO... it gave pain to my back and neck and I just have to wake up in the middle of the night and change to another pillow... well, thank God I have 4 different pillows in my room which is just within my grab... but as many of you know me, I won't be able to wake up once I was woken up.
The other nights... or rather MORNING.., I was woken up by this noisy 'elephant legs and hands' upstairs.... No wonder why my 'lovely' neighbour has to move something in the middle of the nights or in the morning again. Perhaps, she has this habits to keep changing her room deco. every 5 hours? Well.... lets not blame her or anyone... it's probably just me... who cannot be satisfied to be at home resting... like CL said, "qian miang". With that phrase, I am reminded that, things will be better when I have works to do... and yes... it's working day today...
- just when ... -

No comments: