It's not a very usual appointment made on Thursday ... with a chartered accountant in Tawau. Simply because I need his help with the bundle of documents I received few months back. Why the sudden? Well, simply because I have the hope that we will settle this matter outside the court without dragging in to the Court trial in October. However, due to some reason, which I think I can only blame my opponent for it, I HAVE to proceed this case. Hence, I have to set aside all my other cases and come to Tawau this morning to see a chartered accountant. He is nice enough to go through every detaisl with me and has also agreed to assist me if I need his help. Well, what can I say? I really thank God for him....
Well, of course, I am worry now that, he won't be around if the court postpone this case again. Including him, I have a total of 4 witnesses and I am now thinking of some tactics not to get my opponent to win this case. Did I become more canning compare when I first conducted trial? Well, I guess I am....
My heart has never feel peace ever since I fixed the appointment to see him today. I am sure it has nothing to do with him... but.. of the schedules and stuffs that I need to handle... well, to put it right.. my parents is not around in Tawau. Meaning.... first, I have to get myself down from the airport by taxi..., then, I won't know what time I will finish with the accountant and what I should do after that... well, a little prayer was made this morning before the flight take off... truely, God is faithful... everything went so smoothly ... that I manage to chit chat with my friends in church during their lunch time...(of course everyone asked the same questions: "why are you back when your parents are away?") and went for lunch with a friend, then, went to the Court to get some documents, and serve that document to the relevant party, then met up with my cousin and her husband who came back from Hong Kong to see her dad who just had a surgery... then now, manage to get into the house, took my shower... and waiting for someone to pick me up to send me to airport... (thanks to MAS who always delay their flights ... )
I guess... compare to my dear car, little blue who has been waiting for me at the airport at Kota Kinabalu, ... I am better. hehehehe...
- rare occasions -
No comments:
Post a Comment