Yes... oh dear... this is the not good... after a 5 hours lunch this afternoon, I am feeling a bit 'out'... I am feeling a bit sick ... had a bit of sore throat and feeling dizzy... and the family who invited us there, refused to send us home earlier as they had prepare the afternoon tea for us either. So, yes.. we stayed there the whole afternoon and only got back by 5:30pm. The worse thing was, we have to rush to get out by 6:30pm for another dinner and so, yes... I ended up, only taken a 30 minutes' nap instead of my shower.
Today was kind of 'free' except the 30 minutes of church function in the morning, we got the rest of our morning free until the lunch. So, both Annie and I walked around the town, and helped someone to get what was needed too. So, yes... that's today.
I am now also feeling a bit 'out'.... so, I shall leave and go to sleep after my medicine now. Yawn.... !!!!
- oh dear... -
23:14 04.07.2008 (it's my niece, Eunice's birthday today)
1 comment:
haiya.. now ur getting sick! I got back from my holiday not sick lo.. which is great! hehe.. rest more ya!
Post a Comment