I guess, the most annoying matter which you can get in a long distant flight is that you met someone whom I met on my journey from London Heathrow to Dubai. This family happen to sat next to me. 6 of them all together. From the beginning of the flight until it end, I didn't even manage to sleep for more than 2 hours because they were making noises - fight, shout, running around, playing on their seats, etc. etc. It was for a long time now that I didn't feel like punching someone on his/her face/stomach and them, I can tell you seriously that it does occured in me that I wanna shout at them and punch them hard on their stomach and/or face. I was that fierce then. On the second occasion where I was woke up fierce, I really said something in Hakka to Annie in a very loud voice and I also looked them and pointed my finger on them in this super fierce face and they did notice. Then I put my thing on the chair, stood up and leave my place to the toilet. On the 3rd occasion, ghoosh.... I really dreamt in my dream that I wanna punch them. When I woke up with fierce, this lady sat behind one of them came and scolded one of them. When she returned to her seat, they were still laughing at it and I couldn't stand but also tell them off that, this is not funny.
Guess what's the most unbelievable thing. All these while, the parents of these people didn't even bother. In fact, the father saw the 3rd occasion and still laugh at them and sees it as a joke. Can you believe what sort of parents they are? In my mind, I can only recalled all those words my mother used on this kind of people : "Kurang ajar", "Sau Kau Jao", and more... hahaha.. better don't get me started on this.
So, Annie and I were praying that they will not return after Dubai. Yes. Guess they are the Dubai's citizen and that makes me feel sick with this country ever since. What sorts of culture and manner that was? So yes... that caused me lost most of my sleeps then... and only manage to sleep about 5 hours in total of 2 days's sleeps lost. I feel like zombi now althought I did manage to slept 3 abd a half hours just now. When we reached Brunei, I straight away find myself a chairs and sleep, until Annie came and asked if I need to rent a room for 4 hours, which we finally did.
Still, I am feeling TIRED now... sleepy to be exact. Eyes and mind are closing....
- terrible culture and manner -
No comments:
Post a Comment