Thursday, July 24, 2008

What will you do?

What will you do when you don't want to think of the worries that seems 'stuck' in your brain and will never let it go and it haunt you and made you suffer? Will you just sleep? Get yourself drunk? Make yourself super busy? Or lives life as if nothing happen? Can you sit still in your own apartment / room, just to watch some movie? Cook some food, eat and sleep?
I found it so difficult to deal with all these all by myself. Whenever I am alone, thoughts of worries, struck my heart so strong that tear just came down uncontrollably. It's scary, frightening, insecure, no peace... don't get me wrong. Not that I do not know God is my provider or that He will take care of everything. I understand He has a plan for me too. I too want to be positive in things and just trust in the Lord. Somehow, the positive thoughts only comes in when I am not alone, when I am busy, my brain is occupied. Apart from that, goodness... it's sort of impossible to get my brain stop wandering around that section...
In additional to this, I can't seems to find anyone to understand this... and it's so hard to find a friend around to talk about this and/or to 'entertain' me to ease my pain..... (totally understand some of you where proximity is the problem). Yes, no internet at home somemore... errrgggg... (Tried subscribe to Streamyx Combo Package, but all port at my place is full) !!! At the end of the day... all I do is to make myself super tired and sleep (which I have failed to do due to jet lag). What a solution...
HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!!
- what will you do? -

No comments: