Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Brain Tumor?

Sorry sorry sorry... I don't mean to frighten you bah.... but yes, thanks for calling up and texing me, ok? hahaha.... now I found it as a joke.
It was a doctor friend who suggested I shall get myself checked although he was quite sure that, it's not going to be at the end. hahaha.... (not going to describe in detail lah, but it's a joke.. hahaha... ). Oh well, as I was having this terrible headache on Sunday and Monday, I wonder really, since when thing goes wrong with my head as I recalled, I have no experience of that before. So, when I was kind of 'free' during lunch time, I checked that out in the internet and when I came to the 'brain tumor' ... I just shocked that, ... all that listed are what I am experincing. hahaha... but just like my friend said, it's too 'perfect'. hahaha... Anyway... no. I am not having brain tumor, instead, it's just that my brain was challenged to the fullest while I refused it to be. As age is catching up and so on, brain also getting slower. I can hardly take suprises and sudden incident which I used to be very good in handling them. I must say, I am getting older. That's the fact that I probably need to face.
Worries that got me for the past few weeks... ghoosh... it's hard to handle practically la...... but of course most of you do know, I can forget about things when I am 'busy'. NO TIME to think of all that lah, ... of course, until next week.. when I need to pay for rental and car loan, etc... will think then lah... hahahaha...
Some of you have been really really encouraging. Thanks... You have been really supporting me throughout. ... I really appreciate that!!!
So, yes, even if I die with brain tumor soon... it's ok... I know at least that, some people in the world still know who I am lah... not so and so's daughter, so and so's sister only. hahaha... I don't mind if it's "neh.. the always fierce one", the what what what, etc. etc....
I remember I was always asked what will I do if I know I only have 1 more month to lives. The first time I was asked was in my 9 years old I think... my answer is still the same now... that, I will try to love those no one would love by sharing with them the gospel. I will go to dangerous places as it has no different to die there or not, be killed, or whatever... I guess, that's the 'clue' for you to know if I am about to die soon. If I happen to go away to a particular place for some reason, you know I know lah. hahahahahaha.........
Since I am still in KK and 'suffering' and 'struggling' with life... you know I am not going to die yet lo.... so, brain tumor? hahaha... I let you have the medical report next week, ok? Once it is out, will let you know. Promise. hahaha...
- brain tumor? -

No comments: