Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Update of yesterday!

Thanks for those who called me and asked "Ui, play being disappear ah?". hahaha... indeed, although I was being woken up, your concern is very much appreciated. Well, just to update you what happen to me yesterday. Dragged myself up to go to court in the morning. Went to toilet, looked at the mirror and I felt worse than a 'rubbish' and my headache and my jet lag and nose bleeding and vomitting obviously has caused me much suffering a night before. I wanted so much to just go back to my bed and close my eyes... but I have court matter. Wait till 8am, I called my opponent and thank God they picked up the call and confirmed that I do not need to be in court if I don't want to and they are happy to stand in for me. After the conversation, I get myself changed, and went back to bed. I can't remember how... but I guess as soon as my head touched the pillow, I was as good as 'dead' until someone sms me. All my clients 'traced' me well. They can 'disappear' for a good 3 weeks and yesterday, calls just came in non-stop. Head was like burning. I don't even dare to open my eyes... the lights were like hitting straight to my brain and twist it to the fullest. Woke up at 4pm, it almost gone... and only at around 6pm, not only my headache came back... but also my nose bleeding. Interestingly and graciously.... the bleeding was somewhat 'internal' and I can only smell and taste it... and it cannot be seen. Otherwise, it would be 'torturing' to stay on in a prayer meeting. hahaha...
Well, took another 2 pain killer after I reached home and went to bed... woke up at 12 something and stayed on till around 3:30am...
I am feeling much better today. I thought no more 'urgent' matter for me this week but 'fortunately' tons are on my table now... but I guess I will only react to them FULLY only next week.
Checked online ... and this is what I got...
MedicineNet.com states:
These are the most common symptoms of brain tumors:
1. Headaches (usually worse in the morning)
2. Nausea or vomiting
3 Changes in speech, vision, or hearing
4. Problems balancing or walking
5. Changes in mood, personality, or ability to concentrate
6. Problems with memory
7 Muscle jerking or twitching (
seizures or convulsions)
8. Numbness or tingling in the arms or legs
I ran through this list again and again trying to convince myself that I do not have one or two of them, but ... unfortunately.. I have them all. hahaha..
Interesting isn't it?
Well, I am fine and well today. So, I shall be good today.
- update of yesterday -

No comments: