Friday, July 11, 2008

New discovery!!!

Yah... someone suggested that shouting at someone might not be right, but the other party who was being shouted at, should somehow forgive and the other party who did the shouting can just forget about things and win over the matter without saying 'sorry'. Profound finding of mine today....
Well, most of you out there do know the above statements somehow applied to me... (may be because of me, the above 'rules' or 'discovery' is formed) ...almost in ALL occasions... and yes, I am always the one being shouted at. hahahaha... funniest part is, it happen to me again and again and it has never IMPROVED. Yes... and they (the one shouting) got away with the title "WIN" without saying 'sorry' somehow. I still remember there's this one oaccasion where I was FORCED by my friends to win over that occasion. I must say, that's the ONLY one I have done. That's because I was FORCED to by all my friends. hahahaha...
So, I made a resolution... to SHOUT at someone before I got shouted (if necessary). hahahahahahahahahah....
- new discovery -

No comments: