Yes, I have been telling some that, coming back to England indeed not only giving me the feeling of 'coming home', but also has brought back many many many memories. Today, with no difference made, I was being reminded of the old days.... where I used to attend art classes every week. For some time, it was in the Thursday evening and for most of the time, it was the Saturday afternoon. I started going to art class when I was 9 years old and was there until 18. Yes... I could be better than any art students as I have learned many technices compare to most people.
Well, how does this memory comes about? well, ... our host have a speaker who is a Vicar and her friends around for what they call "Quiet Garden" session since morning at 10:30am. The speaker talked about the Art and the Spirituality and at the midst of the session, we were asked to draw something. For your information, my host has a very huge garden and so, I just sat down and start drawing with my carbon on a normal A4 size paper. Well, i didn't put much detail in it seriously... and I was so tired and lazy in drawing. You probably found out by now that, I have not been drawing since the age 18 years. hahahaha.... and yes... I was just playing with the carbon and the paper I got... and at the end of the session, the speaker told me, I can sell the drawing of mine. hahahahaha.... I made a good laugh on that of course... as it's just a 30 minutes drawing and I didn't get any details on anything in the garden. Anyway, the rest of them also thought it's a nice drawing, whcih made me wonder by now, if I really have the talent to draw. hahahaha....
Anyway.... glad to be reminded of the old days... really.
- memories -
1 comment:
uhuh... u still owe me one =p
Post a Comment