Well, I cannot remember when was the first time I started to use this service provider, "J". I guess it was since school time because then there was this special price for student. Besides, there isn't any other service provider in this small town call Tawau. So, I guess I have been using its service ever since it started and it was about 15 to 20 years now. Wow, it's such a long time, isn't it? We often heard that the oldest brand always the best but I do not agree. Simply because this service provider has been a nuisance to me lately. I have been receiving email to asked me pay, and I did, but they failed to receive and my account were suspended. Not only that, I lodged a complain on it and the person never get back to me. Of course I did write down who was the one whom I talked to and I did have the report number, but if I mention it, I am not very sure if she will lose her job. Well, and on that particular day, I talked to another guy besides this lady and I have both their names. Well, the worse thing is that we are not receiving our emails. We are receiving a lot of SPAM mail. If this is what Jaring's best way to get their customer's attention, wow... I am IMPRESSED!!!!
My father still have problem accessing the internet and so I called the Branch instead of the Customer service (I have tried, but it didin't work out. At least, they didn't know what to do. You call it a customer service? well, I call it rubbish. They didn't even understand what I am facing). One lady picked up the call and I just told her what happen. Instead of helping me to solve my problem, just suggested "I DO HER WORK" by emailing all the SPAM back to one of their department. I asked her if it is a virus, would they be the one who is going to responsible for it. She kept silent for about 2 minutes. I didn't want to continue because I do expect an answer from her.
Let me conclude this. First, my account was suspended and it is not that I did not pay but they didn't receive my payment due to, not sure whose fault. I did it online through it's Online page, so I guess I can sue the webmaster? Anyhow, I cannot access my account because of that and I suffered a few email losses, inconveniences caused as I need to access internet through other service provider and I am gladful that there's another service provider now and it is working much better. Secondly, I am receiving all sorts of SPAM mails. If this is the way they are dealing with clients, thank you. I think I will do what I should, to close all 3 accounts with "J" and change it to TM. I am definately registering myself for one today. No hesitation after I spoken to this lady this morning.
"J" / any big company or big firm do have this problem. They are now focusing on the customer like corporation and they didn't realise that user like me, could be one of their potential corporation customer one day. Now my mind wander back to 2 years ago where one of their product were being sued. I didn't know the outcome because I have left that firm. But I truely hope they had a bit from that case because of their poor attitudes towards customer like us.
So, those of you who heard me before this to ask ask you to join "J", now you have my 100% confirmation that this service is worse. So, you are right. I do not want to defend for them anymore. Go for the other one. I rest my case.
- poor services -
No comments:
Post a Comment