I hope the title itself doesn't provoke you or offend you in any way. Some of you would think that I am totally wrong but of course some of you agreed with me because I have been trying to tell you this for the past few days. hahaha...
Last saturday, someone called and told me that a youth's father passed away unexpectedly while he was singing on stage. Well, to many, that kind of news is shocking and to the extend, some of you cannot accept it easily. I am not sure when was the first time I encounter with this kind of situation. May be because I experienced many such occassions before since young and probably because I always follow my dad for visitation and therefore I experienced lot of things including death more than a lot of you and that to me, just another person passed away. Therefore, it was so disturbing when I was one or two people who cannot worship on Sunday during the service and in everything that they said, they think, they do, they mentioned about this incident, or death or anything like that. I just cannot believe that people can get so emotional over things like this easily until they cannot focus on some other things like attending worship on Sunday morning.
I am not sure if you are prepared to die. Some of you really love being in this world but some people like me, would love to be with the Father in heaven. So, do ponder for a while of whether you are ready to die. If you think you can control your life for not dying for another 5 years, you are very wrong. I am serious. THINK!!!
After a good breakfast with 2 friends this morning, as usual, I took the same road to work. As my car turned into a road near the land office and as I wander why is there so many car at that hour, I saw a car stopped in the right lane of the road. It's a 4 WD, FORD Ranger. Wow... I look closer and I saw police car. As I am nearer to the car and the police car, I saw a man under the car. I can't describe the shape of the man under the car because it's too disguisting and honestly, it is horrible...
Well, ... I bet the man under the car didn't expect to die today by car, 4WD Ford Ranger. What do you think? He probably planned what to do after coming out from the Land Office. He probably planned to have dinner with someone tonight or tomorrow. But... I guess that's the reality. We can't control or take charge of our lives.
So, are you ready to think about your 'future'? Life after death? What sort of life you want after you die? Ops... never thought of it? Then you better think NOW!!!! I shall tell you a good option tomorrow...
- life -
No comments:
Post a Comment