I can't believe that I am so busy until I do not have time to blog for a WEEK. OH NO!!!! A friend called and asked me why during my busy schedule I still have time to post my last blog, well, she called me on Monday so my answer to her is that because I was so busy at work and it has stressed me out and that's why I took a break and post something.
Well, well, well.... it's 2.14pm now on a Saturday afternoon but I haven't eaten anything nor drank any water so far.... except a 'Kiss Me' candy. Nope.. don't get me wrong, I am not trying to suicide. I only slept at 3am after sorting out something at home and works. Then I woke up this morning and straight away to sort out a few things and came back to office to continue sorting out things. I just done with it. Thank goodness a friend cancelled our appointment. Otherwise, I am going to be so RUSH...!!! I will have to clean my place, work out places for my brother's family arrival on 28.11.2006. Initially I thought I can do that even on 27.11.2006, but NO... I am going to KL tomorrow for WORK and coming back with them together on 28.11.2006. So, I will have to sort all these out by TODAY!!!! Hmm....if I am staying in a bigger place, all these is not a problem at all. But I am not... So I am calculating of when can I move out. hahaha... at the same time also... where to, etc. May be somewhere near church...!!!
Well... I did have something else to write on this blog but... my mind has just shut down by itself.. So i guess, I will have to write again when I am free...
Do remember me in your prayer.. please... I need businesses!!!!
Well, well, well.... it's 2.14pm now on a Saturday afternoon but I haven't eaten anything nor drank any water so far.... except a 'Kiss Me' candy. Nope.. don't get me wrong, I am not trying to suicide. I only slept at 3am after sorting out something at home and works. Then I woke up this morning and straight away to sort out a few things and came back to office to continue sorting out things. I just done with it. Thank goodness a friend cancelled our appointment. Otherwise, I am going to be so RUSH...!!! I will have to clean my place, work out places for my brother's family arrival on 28.11.2006. Initially I thought I can do that even on 27.11.2006, but NO... I am going to KL tomorrow for WORK and coming back with them together on 28.11.2006. So, I will have to sort all these out by TODAY!!!! Hmm....if I am staying in a bigger place, all these is not a problem at all. But I am not... So I am calculating of when can I move out. hahaha... at the same time also... where to, etc. May be somewhere near church...!!!
Well... I did have something else to write on this blog but... my mind has just shut down by itself.. So i guess, I will have to write again when I am free...
Do remember me in your prayer.. please... I need businesses!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment