You might wonder what am I doing here at this hour... well, it's all because of my bad day and that I didn't manage to get things done on expected time. Well, I really shouldn't write now as my mind is not functioning well.... !!! Anyway, allow me to tell you what happen today...
I went in to office and I was caught with a few things in the office, so I rushed something before I rushed for meeting. The meeting went well and I was awarded a free nice apple pie. When I returned, I met a client and thereafter I just couldn't do my works well. My clerk told me my petitions is rejected by the court and it's returned. I asked for the reason and I just couldn't accept it. I called the court clerk who rejected my papers and the explaination he gave me was "all these while, we have been doing like style "A" and therefore, I assume everyone should only use "A"". Well, I don't blame him because he is probably didn't study law. So, I tried to explain to him that under one of the section in that Act, that I can use method "B" and "C". I just choose to use "B" now and I wonder if he is ok with it and he said, "No lah, please, use "A" lah, we have been using "A" all these while. Then I explained to him that the reason the section is giving "A", "B" and "C" because they are to meant for 3 different scenario and mine, just happen that "B" is the most suitable one among all 3 options. And he still said: "No lah, "A" lah". After I spoken to him, I was quite angry... because I am not sure if we, the lawyer, should follow the law or the court. The worse part is, why is that a court doesn't follow the law? Tell me, can justice be done in such a manner? Well, yes, I do know that the court or the judicial system is corrupted, but I just can't believe a simple thing like this, a court clerk cannot seems to be able to understand. I do want to challenge them but, what can I do if my papers can't even go through the first stage? So, I was really angry on this matter now.
Besides, I tried to use my Partner's computer while she went out to see a client this afternoon, but because her computer doesn't have a programme that I need, I couldn't do my works. I was also interrupted by a few phone calls and walk in clients and hence, I didn't get my works done on time. I rushed home after that just to prepare myself for the cell group and because I rushed home, I have left my thumbdrive in the office and that, has caused me have to finish work NOW.
On my way to cell group, I stop by Shell Station for a fill up and the machine was defective. When I was leading worship, my guitar string broke. Wow... shall I continue? ...
What a day, ai? ... A friend hints me by saying, "May be God is trying to tell you something". Hmm... I guess, He does... He is trying to remind me that my life is not in my hand. I cannot control my day. hahaha...
But... well, I am glad I am still alive and kicking... hahaha...
- continues...-
1 comment:
although u facing terrible worse day but remember God is always with you wherever you are..EMMANUEL.
Post a Comment