Honestly, I cannot remember when was the last time I had a bad day. I mean, a truely Bad day... This morning, everything started well. I had a court matter this morning and so, I woke up early and althought there's traffic jam, but I reached court earlier than expected and everything went well accordingly. I thought then that my day is going t be good. Well, when I reached the office, I was told that we do not have electricity and a client is coming to sign the documents at 2pm. At the same time, I received a few phone calls about one of this case that's in my hand and after sorting out all the phone calls, and even called a friend for help with printing out the documents, I rushed to the toilet. When I just closed the toilet door, I was stucked inside as the door knob was defective. I then asked my clerk to hand me my swiss knife hold as a keychain and I have to then took the knob out and came out. Rushed to my friend's place, got all the documents done and rushed to meet a few others for lunch. After lunch, I rushed back to office for the signing at 2pm. Client did came but the other party couldn't make it and so, it's postponed. I then trying to sort out a few paper works, including informing client of the outcome of the court matter this morning. After I have done all the paper works, I tried to go online to check the account and sort out a few emails and ... then and there I found out that the internet connection is down. More phone calls came in with regards to the emails they sent and received but I weren't able to read them or reply. I was so frustrated and after a few minutes, I have decided to use the phone line to go online for a few seconds just to print out all the emails. I got that done but after reading all those emails, I am feeling that I should not reply it. May be I should only reply after I cooled down myself. haha...
I can't believe this was my day...
But one thing that I discovered ... that I really love going to court. Goodness...!!! What am I getting myself into? hahaha....
I am suppose to prepare myself for the cell group tomorrow but I have not done a single preperation yet. I am not sure. May be I am just feeling TIRED.
- tired -
No comments:
Post a Comment