Monday, October 30, 2006

So happy...

I am so happy when I saw 2 people whom I have not seen for many years. They are Bishop Ping Chung and Aunty Julia. Wow... it's so suprise when I saw them and as usual, I gave them a shock. They didn't know I am in Kota Kinabalu and we exchanged a few updates and because my car was blocking someone's car, so we only manage to talk for about 10 to 15 minutes. But it was a happy moment. For the rest of that day, I was feeling happy and missing them. Well... if you ask me how I got connected with them, I would have start with ... piano lesson I guess. I learned piano with aunty Julia when she first came over to Tawau. You know almost everyone hates piano lesson and so do I. My previous teacher just made me felt sick about playing piano or she made me feel that dying is better than playing piano. Extreme? Well, my be it sounds a bit of extreme to you, but it was how I felt then. Well... back to Auntie Julia. On my first few weeks, I realise that she is using some other methods to teach me. She didn't ask me to look at the BOOKS and play, she is training me to play by some methods which I think is unique and effective. Well, to cut the story short, I have learned my piano with her then until she left to Kota Kinabalu when Bishop Ping Chung was promoted as Bishop. I did visited them a few times after that but because I was in England and Kuala Lumpur for the past 9 years, I didn't manage to visit them more often. When I return to work in Kota Kinabalu this June, I missed them because they left to Kota Kinabalu to U.S.
Life is short and I am just happy that despite the fact that life is short, after so many years, we still manage to met again. They always been a good encouragement to me in my life. Well, I thank God for them.
- so happy -

No comments: