I had difficulties going into deep sleep/rest. I am not so sure about the cause, but I guess it was partly because of a friend/church member. This guy ... always trying to catch our attentions. He will do all sort of things to make us worry about him, care about him, talked to him, etc. etc. To me, he is living a pathetic life. I am not very sure what he is thinking because he has difficulties in sharing. A few thought he should go through a counseling. The problem is that, he doesn't admit that he has a problem and he is not letting anyone of us to help him. He tried his very best to share it to a pastor who is close to him in another church and that, makes him feel that he belongs to that church. My heart is painful when I knew that a few of friends and me are one of his 'topic' when he talked to that pastor. I guess the reasn behind is that, with all that I tried, I contributed and it all turned to be bitter and useless and discouragement. A friend has by various occasions encouraged me to not giving up on him but I guess my patient has limitation and my 'contribution' is also feeling TIRED and therefore, I did mentioned for a few days now that I will not speak to him, care for him, do anything to make him feel better. I am seriously feeling tired to care for such person.
For those of you who knows me, you probably would know that it is not easy to make me give up on a person especially those who has problem. But, this one, I also failed to convince myself not to give up. I am sure it is all because we kept on 'giving' and he is neither 'receiving' nor 'giving'. I am honestly, seriously failed to be convinced by his 'contribution' if there is any. I would be happy if he would also take a necessary steps to make things goes on. But he wasn't. And therefore, ... I am really feeling ... TIRED and I AM GIVING UP...!!!!
... well, you probably laughing after you read the above and said: 'haha... you are not, you are not giving up yet'. Well, may be you are right... otherwise, I wouldn't write this blog at all... but I guess I won't do anything for this week. Let's see what happen when I stop 'giving'. I guess, I need a rest/ a HOLIDAY!!!
- RESTING -
No comments:
Post a Comment