Thursday, October 05, 2006

Busy?

In a way, yes... I am busy...!!! Well, some people always react by saying "That's good. That's mean, there's business", when they heard that I said I am busy. But that's not exactly true because I am not busy with business lately. I am busy with some other thing... NON-PROFITABLE/ NON-MONETARY business, i.e. church, counselling, encouraging, answering phone calls, buying tickets, serving others, bringing car for inspection in Puspakom, calling insurance company to renew my car insurance and road tax and servicing my car, and others. So, yes.. in a way, I am really busy these few days.
My cell group just started its first cell group meeting yesterday (04.10.2006). We have a total of 10 persons joined the first cell group meeting and I was glad that they remember what I said until now because they used it on me. hahaha... so, yes.. we enjoyed ourselves very much. The Cell group members relationship built up matter is still on the move and that makes us meeting again tomorrow evening (06.10.2006) for movie.
Besides that, of course... I am trying to do all necessary things and works trying to get in some business. Some people called and made enquiry but ended up didn't continue with what they want to do. Well, ...
I woke up at 6am this morning just because I was FORCED to bring my car to Puspakom for a compulsory inspection. What do I mean? Well, according to the Road Tax department (JPJ), all cars shipped back from West Malaysia do need an inspection to determine that it is not a stolen car or car that has changed its engine,etc... As my road tax is expiring on 22.10.2006, I do need to do the inspection soon. So, yes, I am very tired now as it is 1.15am on 06.10.2006.
My burden and worries get worse when my partner is going away for a holiday because she won a free ticket during a dinner to Taiwan. Well, I asked myself what if I am in her position.. well, of course go for it... so, ya... free thing doesn't come that often, so... I will have to let her go. Meanwhile, I am trying to meet some developer and company to get myself in as their penal lawyer. Honestly... last month till now, it's too quiet. I am started to feel worry... (if I said this, my cell member will tell me: have faith in God because we talked about Faith this week in Cell Group).
So, if you asked me if I am busy ... YES. I AM!!!

2 comments:

SaDdNesZ.jc said...

we complain too much... nothing to do, complain. too many things to do, complain. seeing people enjoying themselves more than us, complain. complain, complain, complain.

I'm actually surprised that Mankind isn't spelled as 'C.O.M.P.L.A.I.N.'

hahahahaha...

Let's complain together...

theGodlyLawyer said...

Ya... that shows that we are not submissive to God. OH NO...!!!! Habislah...