Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Food Poisoning!!

YA.... after a late dinner on Monday after prayer meeting, I suffered from this stomach pain and stomach discomfort and that made me sleepless. I walked around, I sit, I stand up, I do whatever things just to make myself feel better but it just not possible. I was so tired after a few hours and I felt aleep at about 3 in the morning. Then I woke up at 6, rushed to the toilet and I realise then that I must have had a food poisoning. I couldn't wake up the next day and I certainly can't put anything in my mouth because it came out, even water. So, I text my cell members to check if they suffer the same because I had late dinner with them. They all called me and said they are fine except me and another called and said, my pastor also suffer the same. I rushed to see a client yesterday and thereafter I went to see doctor. The doctor confirmed that I had food poisoning, gastric and even fever. He gave me medicine, I had it, sleep until someone called and said they are coming to my place with porridge and bread. Thankful for their care and love. I had the porridge (some of you know how much I hate porridge) and med but almost immediately, I thrown out all those food. But this time, after throwing out, I felt much better. Although I feel weak, but I feel much better.
This morning, some workers came to repair the floor in the apartment that I am staying and ... I just couldn't help myself but to lay down and sleep and rest. I know I should eat something but I just couldn't... no appetite at all. I mean.. AT ALL. I made myself break and rice but I couldn't finish it. I just do not feel like eating. It is so suffering....!!!
I am still feeling dizzy and weak... but I do need to prepare for cell group tonight and therefore I am here to update you the news about myself and to prepare for tonight. Hmm.... I cannot remember when was the last time I had such a terrible sickness. But I really thank God that everything is well. Hope sickness will not goes further.
- pray -

1 comment:

blurblur said...

Hope you are doing ok now. Take good care.