I can't do more than an update today. Well, if you ask me, I am busy, but not exactly with business or anything related to monetary terms. I rushed a few things today, from renewing my road tax to meeting clients. Things are MOVING... !!!
Well, so as my life... it has been a week since I last posted a blog. I had a food poisoning about a week ago and that had made many things happen following that incident. i.e. rested at home, business came in although there is not a lot, concentrated more on other things like ministries, etc. Well, this incident had reminded me that I am just a human being and therefore, there are many things that's out of my control. I should just relax and enjoy life to the fullest instead of worrying over whether there is business, whether I have enough to use, etc. etc.
Well, a few things also reminded me over the past week that, life is fragile and everything that we can control over is 'fragile'. There are many things we thought we can control over but we are wrong at all times. We cannot even control if our heart will stop even at this very second or even of how people reacted towards what we do sometimes.
Well, i am not feeling 'down' or 'gray' over this world.. I guess, I was just over confidence over myself for the past few weeks and thought I can bring this business to a higher level with my own ability. And well.. i was slapped on my face... so, that's good. hahaha...
- reminded-
No comments:
Post a Comment