Friday, September 22, 2006

Week-end!

Ya...this week in the office is ending. Another 1 and a half hour and I will be packing my stuffs and go back home for 2 days. Ops... Home - KK home lah. Not that I am going back to Tawau even though a very important friend is getting married tomorrow (23.09.2006). Well, I was so busy this morning with auction to attend, issuing letters, post letter, drafting of documents, etc and I just realise, if my partner is not meeting clients outside, she wouldn't have much to do in the office. hahaha... we have divided our works suiting our characters well. She is an 'outsider' and I am more willing but to attend court and auction and back to office type. Well, I hope this will continue and that she will bring more business in so that I can do more works in the office.
Well, nothing much happening here. My saturday will be a relaxing one with NOTHING is on. May be I will try to get something and make some soup tomorrow and that's all. hahaha... so, ya... TGIF!!!!
- week-end-

No comments: