After practice last night, I continue to do my work for a client. There is no obligation for me to finish the work earlier but I can sense that the client will be delighted if I finished the work earlier. So, i finished working on that piece of work until 3am morning. Hence, I plan to get up a little bit late this morning and go to bank to collect my cheque book and to bank in a cheque. While I was still sleeping, a phone rang... even before my alarm clock.... I recognised it's that particular client's number. His secretary called and wanted to see me this morning. So I made my way there. Spent about an hour and two in his office to go through things with him. Well, he did introduce some business to me, that's important. When I got back from meeting, I rushed a few things and another client dropped by. After that meeting, it's already 3 in the afternoon and I need to rushed to the Bank. While I was on the way to bank, I forgot a very important thing that need to be settle today. That's 2 court cases tomorow. Without choice, I called my partner to settle it for me.
Well, life is so unpredictable. Whatever we planned, it might not turn out to be what we expected. I planned today's schedule so well but it ended up spoiled by one 2 minutes phone call.
A friend seems not being able to accept a fact that her life is going to change due to a decision that another party made. Well, indeed it is not easy to accept a fact, but... we must be brave to face it. I don't really like the way things turned out this morning either. But I was given no choice but to continue with it. Re-plan the whole schedule again, rushed for it, etc. Well, it is not so difficult to go through it, but it is difficult to go through it happily. But if we are not given any choice, why not? Yes?
There will be many similar situation happen in our life, be it a serious or a mild one. But, the concept is the same. To be able to go through it easily, happily, the main ingrediant is GOD. So, ya... I guess.. when we focus on God, we will be fine.
- Let's do it!!! -
No comments:
Post a Comment