If you wonder why didn't I put on any blog recently, it is all because I am busy. However, when I sit down and think of what exactly I was busy about for the past few days, the only thing that pop out would be, meeting friends. Well, a group of church members from my previous church in Kuala Lumpur came over for recording. A new album is about the came out and I am happen to be in the committee. So, besides meeting them for one or two occasions, I also need to meet up some other friends of mine whom I have not seen for a few weeks. Was also getting involved with church ministries and hence, at most of my evening, I was in church. This week is rather PACK. However, business wise......... it is quiet!!!
I came to office earlier today and while I was driving, my partner said something about police forces in Malaysia is too corrupted, etc. I guess in a way, she is right. They are, but come to think of it, what would you do if you are in the police forces ? If I am not mistaken, the pay for policeman is low. VERY low. Unlike policeman in Hong Kong, Australia or any other country, where the citizens consider that being policeman considered as having a GOOD job. In Malaysia, I guess only those failed to achieve higher education will be policeman. It is not even be consider as a decent job. It's saddening to know that our country valued things or situation, or people so differently. I was wondering if this is to do with Education, with priority in life, with achievement or character or our intelligent. I am sure we have many intelligent people in this country, but I am just not sure why are we cannot cross the border of 'better' in achiving more.
Whose failure is that?
- achievment -
1 comment:
I am happy that you are one of the one who is willing to take part in contributing to this country so that it can achieve in a higher level. Well, to be honest, I hope your pupils is smarter than those studying in secondary though. hahaha.....
Post a Comment