It was last month that I had decided to pay my parents a visit during our National Day holiday. After I purchased ticket only then I found out that my father and my brother are suppose to be in KK for a meeting. In a way, it is good also if I go back to home as my mom will be alone at home for a few days. So, I planned to go back and to relax.
Just an evening before I left, my brother assigned an assignment for me... to check out a good and reliable car for my parents. So, I took that assignment back home and for 2 days, I was checking cars and prices. Discussing with my mom without my dad and brother's presence. Besides sorting out that, I also had my own assignment, that is to meet up with my uncle with regards to my medical insurance. I got all that done on one trip. In addition to that, I was informed that I was back in a good timing because one of a distant relative / schoolmate / church friend is getting married on that particular Saturday. I was then so buy with all the functions. It's a wonderful gathering but it's tiring. After my dad came back from Kota Kinabalu on Saturday, we went to test drive a car and it's wonderful. I am still in th midst of deciding which car to get. I am still doing my proposal to my brother and let him do the final decision.
I did consulted one of my uncle and I guess what he adviced is good.. that the car is not for us, but for our parents. So, yes... I am leaving it to the Lord now.. hahaha...!!!
Really... this trip is really FUN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment