Today is my partner's birthday. So, I went out and look for a birthday cake for her. While I was searching for a 'suitable' (non fresh cream - as we do not have refrigerator but tasty) cake for her, she called me and told me that one of our client asked us for lunch. So, after I bought a cake, I immediately went back to office and got ready for the lunch. It was held in Equatorial Restaurant, Kota Kinabalu which were just open last Monday (soft opening), near our office. What I can tell you is that the food were delicious. I have not been having these kind of food for a very long time. It's just delicious.
After the lunch, my partner told me that our client passed a file to another lawyer. A file with regards to register trade mark. As far as I know, only 2 persons in Sabah are registered trade mark agent and the lawyer who took the case is not one of them. I was then being reminded that I am suppose to sit for an exam next year to be able to get myself registered as a registered Patent, TradeMark and Industrial Design Agents. I therefore printed out all the materials that I have in my computer for the exam and got myself ready to study for it. Meanwhile, I can try to register myself as TradeMark and Industrial Design Agents now since I am a qualified Advocate & Solicitor in Malaysia.
So, I guess this is one of my 'aim' for the time being...
-aim-
No comments:
Post a Comment