Tuesday, June 13, 2006

In Action

It's quite shocking to many when I told them I do not have much experience in Legal Practice but I am opening up my own firm together with a friend. To many people, I guess they rather enjoy the 'working for others' then 'suffering' to look for clients themselves. I was once in that possition either. I am a person who doesn't like to dress up, meet up with people, to do marketing, to promote what I am good at and so on. So, opening up my own firm is really something never cross my mind until last year. I was so busy with everything for the past few weeks and hence, I was not able to upload any of my blog. All I have in mind for the moment is how to get more clients. It is not an easy task. But credit to my partner who is someone really good in marketing.
This week, I am getting the signboards, furnitures, and painting of walls done. On Thursday, my parents will be here to pay me a visit. I hope I won't disappoint them again.
Apart from work and life, I am putting my best in involving in ministries as well. I attended the 1st KK Girls' Brigade Officers meeting last night. Will again take up to be Drill Officer and I have asked for cell group to attend and worship practice to attend.
It is really not easy to leave our comfort zone. I still remember how happy and comfortable I was during my first job as Legal Assistant. I have my own place, my own printer, I have a few clerks to help me and so on. I was being respected and my works were being recognised. But I left it all behind and move on to enter into the Legal Profession. Moving over to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah after leaving Sabah for at least 13 years, it is really not easy. Moreover, I do not know Kota Kinabalu much and that added more sourness in my life.
However, there's one fact that I will not / cannot deny. That my God is BLESSING ME!!!
Yes. Works are coming in. I was so busy until I work almost every single second of my life. Really a lot. I pray for more. So, join me in prayer...

2 comments:

allisonc said...

Then good, now you see God's leading you already. So sure that you will enjoy your working life and your life in KK.

SaDdNesZ.jc said...

you are crazy...

ahahahahaha...