It was the visit of my dearest parents that caused me to have a good, relaxing, short "holiday" over the weekend. Althought I was not feeling well for a few days ( and still), we had a good 'break'. My parents arrived on Thursday morning and althought I took a few hours off on both Thursday and Friday, but I visited a few friends and relatives and distrbute my business cards. On Friday afternoon, we even visited Papar, one of the small town in Sabah, where my dad was born. I had a wonderful, relaxing break at my uncle's place.
The main purpose of my Parents' visit was to attend my cousin's wedding on Saturday evening. My parents think they should let all my relatives know that I opened a firm in Kota Kinabalu so that they will give me some businesses. On Saturday evening, my dad was the one who introduced me and my firm and ended up, most of my business card are gone.
On Sunway, I had a good, relaxing time with cousins after church service (Father's Day celebration). In the afternoon, my dearest parents said they want to go shopping and what they bought are all for me and my kitchen. haha... anyway, that's my parents. I am always their little daughter.
I sent them off at the airport after breakfast this morning and you can tell how much I miss them.
No comments:
Post a Comment