After a few weeks of keeping myself busy with church, ministries, meeting people, parents' visit, visiting relatives, cousin's wedding, etc, I am finally left alone in this apartment of mine. haha... I finally had a chance to sleep and rest yesterday evening. It is not that I like to stay alone, but it is always good and refreshing to have my own time doing what I want. I cooked my own favourite food, watched some Hong Kong series while having my dinner and thereafter, called my parents and got myself ready to go to bed. I woke up early this morning, made myself a cup of coffee and went to church. I was alone during the service, but I enjoyed the service very much. I am feeling so tired after a good 3 weeks of continous of works and meeting up people and settling down in this new place.
Of all these, I found that I am a piece of soul that can adapt to a new place or environment very easily. With those sudden decision and sudden move to a new place, I manage to adapt to it in a day or two. It's just amazing. Well, I honestly think that this is beyond my own ability and just because of that, I am certain that, this is where God wants me to be at the moment.
I am still stuck with what ministry to involved myself into. However, this morning something really struck me. That's the course of Master in Theology. I really seriously considering of taking the course.
Just when I thought I will be lonely for the coming days, I received some friends' SMS and emails saying that they are visiting KK next month. It is really nice to have friends to visit me occasionally. Otherwise, I will be too used to a lonely life. hahaha...
Well, I guess God knows my heart and what I want.
Right after church a while later, I went for lunch with a group of youth. They are between Primary 6 to Form 4. I honestly think I am getting older because I had difficulties communicating with them. I think God is funny. He always placed me with those younger or much younger than me. So, when a pastor asked if I would like to help her with children cell, I am really .... ???? hahaha....
No comments:
Post a Comment