It's a feeling where we feel everyday. Be it lazy to work, lazy to talk, lazy to think, lazy to cook, lazy to wash your clothes or even lazy to eat. I am not sure if I am feeling lazy but I serioulsy feel tired everyday. For some reason, I feel tired these few weeks. I am not sure if it is my work because besides my mind, physically I didn't do much. So, my partner and I think, it could be the paint (very strong smell) that caused us to feel tired, dizzy, lazy and discomfort. My partner called a while ago saying that she is in not feeling well. She still think it is the paint that caused discomfort to us. Anyway... that caused me to stayed at home rather than joining cell group and worship practice for the past 2 days. Oh, to clarify.... I never joined them even once so far due to some complicity. And about cell group, I still haven't find out where and whose cell group to join yet. Well, if you still wondering, there's not many cell group in this church. So, thos of you who has a cell group, consider yourself blessed and join your cell group regularly.
3 people came or interview. One particular one who has 6 years of experiences came yesterday evening and she is one that I think I am going to take as her pay is also lower among the other 2. So, I guess I am calling her up in a while to confirm her a place.
At the same time, I am trying to get businesses. My partner and I visited a few banks yesterday and the respond is consider good. Doing marketing is the last thing I want to do in my whole life because meeting people and talking to people are really not something I like. However, I guess I do need to do that for this initial stage.
Renovation is still going on. My am still not satisfied with my door. I am going to change the door. I am calling people to ask for help o where to get a cheap and nice door. If I am in Tawau, thing like this is just a phone call away. Unfortunately I am in a place where I know NO ONE.
I am finally done with my account. Thank to a good friend who is really helpful and willing to do the full set account for me. Thanks!
For some reason, my "F" key in my notebook keyboard is not working in good order. Goodness... It's still under warranty, but I am not sure if keyboard is included. Ghoosh... I shall check it out now...
No comments:
Post a Comment