It's not easy to allow my brain to rest in the 'comfortable' zone now. I can't even sleep tight every night. Yesterday, I was shock to see my office door's condition. What a poor workmanship and trust me, if I do that with my own hand, I am sure it is better than what it is now. I was so not satisfied with it and I made a complaint to my partner. There and then only that I found out that it's down by my partner's friends. I do not mind if it is cheap and nice, but, it is expensive and not nice. To avoid more argument, I therefore decided to leave this place and go back to Tawau to celebrate Parents' Day with them today. hahahaha....
It's really great to be able to meet some OLD friends during these 2 weeks. Invitation to visit Beaufort and Labuan are always open. So I can ensure you that if you can't find me in KK during your visit, it must be I am too stress and need a break. hahaha...
Office is still not done yet. I hope everything is done by tomorrow and that by next week, it looks like an office.
Oh yes... just in case you ask me where I am now... I can actually access hotspot in my office room. hohohohoho.... what a good news!!!
So, guess this will make my day.....
No comments:
Post a Comment