My weekend was good. At least I saw someone familiar in church and started to involve in ministries. I was so worried about things, i.e. when can our office finished with it's renovation, when can the furnitures move in, when can the door be fixed, when can the phone start operating? When can this and that... !!! On top of that, my partner disappear this morning. Guess she is busy with 3 of her cases on hand and me? still miserably looking out for clients and business. God indeed blessed me with friends who are Estate Agent that promise to pass me files, etc. I am thinking of going back to Tawau to get some files as well.
But, where is my partner this morning? Hmm.... just when I was worried, she called and asked me where I am and what we need to do today. So, I am still stuck in this office neighbourhood, TMPoint to do my Internet access while waiting for the people to get my air con and door lock done.
2 days ago, this new tenant (KL) called and asked if he can pay me part of the deposit this month and he promise he will pay for the rest next month. Well, according to him his situation is severe then mine. I wonder how he came to know and base on what he said that. Do I not need a capital to start my firm? Do I not need money to ship my belonging including my car back to Sabah? And I do not have a single cent from my last month labour. Now, tell me who has the more severe 'situation'? He said he called to discuss but when I suggest he pay me in full, he said he can't. Tell me, I am not even a tenant nor landlord in that house anymore, why do I need to deal with all these? Can I ask him not to move in? My physical body not even in KL... I am personal lives according to rules and this is just INCORRECT!!!!! But yet, I can't do anything about it. .... I am speechless!!!!
Well, I guess this is life. I bet not many gone through life like this and not many can understand what I am going through. So, I guess my only expression is 'HAI!!!!". hahahahahaha....
- speechless -
1 comment:
Start looking at life on the bright side perhaps??
Post a Comment