It was a busy, tiring but joyful weekend. I was so busy to get things done, get my car fixed, get my body to rest, meeting up with some friends during the weekend. On Sunday, I was amazingly BUSY. Play bass guitar in the service, then met 3 friends for meal, then meeting (welfare committee), then preached in the children ministry, then do a translation, went home for 30 minutes, took my shower then go back to church for leaders’ training. Monday, it was supposed to be a holiday but I woke up at 8am and went to a friend’s place to hand her something also to fill up some forms. Went back home for 1 hour (pack my McDonald breakfast back) and then prepared myself for one best friend’s wedding at 11am. After the wedding, went home and I got myself ready for my church’s family games day. It was a fantastic games day. The whole church had a lot of fun. I wasn’t physically fit and therefore I didn’t participate, but I went around taking pictures. It’s just FUN!!! Yes, believe it or not, after the game, I prepared myself to my best friend’s wedding banquet. This morning I woke up with all sorts of feelings, as follows: -
(a) I do not want to go to work.
(b) I do not want to stay in this firm anymore.
(c) Is my decision to go back to KK, Sabah good?
(d) I am worries
(e) I started to miss this place, the journey to go to work, the friends meeting after court duties, this discussion with friends, etc.
(f) I started to miss my life in KL and my friends.
(g) I saw a advertisement of my previous company in the newspaper and it just brought me back to ‘those days’ and I am going to miss everyone there.
(h) I was reminded by a friend that today is Tuesday and we will be meeting in worship practice tonight and I started to miss playing bass and any other ministries in the church.
(i) I saw the ‘welfare committee minutes’ and “Song writing competition” and I am going to miss all these.
(j) I saw the whole church was playing games yesterday and I am going to leave them soon, my heart felt so ‘painful’.
With all these, I am really questioning myself if I really need to go. I looked at the budget I did and re-consider of the opportunity placed in front of me and the financial burden I had, I wonder if it is a good timing for me to really start my own business. It is a ‘try’. A tough ‘try’. Can I make it? What if things didn’t turn out well?
With this move of mine, I am going to use a lot of money in it. And it is going to be THE ONLY TRY-OUT. I am afraid, I am worry and I am have not 100% confidence that all these is going to work well. My dear smart brother (who always my guidance and advisor) reminded me that if I do not have that big head, I shouldn’t wear that big hat. I do not have that kind of money to ‘try out’ yet and he is reminding me of the ‘danger’ of a partnership, etc.
So, comfortable, steady, unprogressive life or challenging, risky and worries life for not?
(a) I do not want to go to work.
(b) I do not want to stay in this firm anymore.
(c) Is my decision to go back to KK, Sabah good?
(d) I am worries
(e) I started to miss this place, the journey to go to work, the friends meeting after court duties, this discussion with friends, etc.
(f) I started to miss my life in KL and my friends.
(g) I saw a advertisement of my previous company in the newspaper and it just brought me back to ‘those days’ and I am going to miss everyone there.
(h) I was reminded by a friend that today is Tuesday and we will be meeting in worship practice tonight and I started to miss playing bass and any other ministries in the church.
(i) I saw the ‘welfare committee minutes’ and “Song writing competition” and I am going to miss all these.
(j) I saw the whole church was playing games yesterday and I am going to leave them soon, my heart felt so ‘painful’.
With all these, I am really questioning myself if I really need to go. I looked at the budget I did and re-consider of the opportunity placed in front of me and the financial burden I had, I wonder if it is a good timing for me to really start my own business. It is a ‘try’. A tough ‘try’. Can I make it? What if things didn’t turn out well?
With this move of mine, I am going to use a lot of money in it. And it is going to be THE ONLY TRY-OUT. I am afraid, I am worry and I am have not 100% confidence that all these is going to work well. My dear smart brother (who always my guidance and advisor) reminded me that if I do not have that big head, I shouldn’t wear that big hat. I do not have that kind of money to ‘try out’ yet and he is reminding me of the ‘danger’ of a partnership, etc.
So, comfortable, steady, unprogressive life or challenging, risky and worries life for not?
- comfortable life or taking up challenge? -
3 comments:
My dearest friend/sister,
Shouldn't worry too much. Let God guide you. I know the feeling you have it now. I always have that feeling. I missed alot of things back home malaysia - family, church and friends. I always wish that i am sometime. However, life is moving forward. I can't just stop there. I always remind myself that i can't look back but look forward.
I hope you can made your decision wisely and peacefuly.
You only live once...
If not now, when?? If you fail, try, try again... You're still young and can afford to fail. Not when you have a few kids waiting for you to bring food home...
Sometimes in life, you need to take an illogical step towards danger for you to succeed. If Bill Gates and Michael Dell had stayed in their comfort zone, they wouldn't be multi-millionaires now.
The circumstances that you have, the burdens, the responsibility... All adds up to a decision. Be bold, be strong and be courageous... And may God bless you... ehehehehe
Thanks my dearest sister and Saddnesz. That's encouraging!!! I have very least to lose. I will definately going to try it out.
Thanks...
Post a Comment