Indeed! When I was still worry about things, my partner emailed me saying that we manage to secure another few files. So, we are quite save for next month's income. However, I should start getting some more cases in next month to secure income for July and the following months till I cease practice. hahahahaha....
I had a wonderful cell group time tonight. This guy from Sandakan with the age of 18 really released my stress tonight. His sense of humour is really good. hahahaha... thank you everyone!!! As tonight was my last cell group meeting with them, unbelievably they all turned up and it's 12 of them. We missed one who is in KK now but 12... hohoho... I am thrill. hahaha...
So, yes... I wll be spending my last night with my lovely bed tonight. I will need to move it to someone tomorrow evening. So, OH NO... I am going to miss my lovely bed.
Other than that... I am missing everything already. Goodness, tomorrow is my last day in the office. ... Last day to attend court matter in Kuala Lumpur. OH NO!!!!!! I can't believe it.
- MISS -
No comments:
Post a Comment