Argggg.... I am feeling rather awkward at this very moment. I can't explain... it must be because all my belonging will be collected by the shipping company tomorrow morning. The fear of losing everything again really made me feel a bit nervous and difficult to place my trust on the shipping company.
Just in case you wonder what happen to me. It happen about 6 years ago when I trusted this shipping company, "Cargo F" to ship all my belonging to Malaysia from England. My housemates in England knew how much efforts I put on packing. She even helped me with sealing the boxes and so on. It's truely 2 heavy and huge boxes. It contains all those I have with me for 3 years in England. I trusted "Cargo F" because my friends also shipped their belonging back to Kota Kinabalu a few months ago and things reached them in very good condition. Hence, I trusted no other shipping company except this one.
I still remember I was still in bed when my mother called me. With a very serious tones of voice, I know she has BAD news for me. I didn't expect it's my belonging that I shipped from England. My mother is a very brave and straight forward person. But she was so afraid that I cannot accept the fact that she spoke very very slowly. YES. The cargo arrived in Malaysia, but while the agent in Malaysia was trying to ship to Sabah, they dropped the cargo into the sea in Johor. I honestly do not believe what this agent, "Agent SU" told me. I knew they didn't want to ship it back to Sabah. If that is the case, they should have told me. But they did sent me newspaper report and so on. If you wonder if I manage to claim insurance, well... I guess I have to tell you that "Cargo F" wound-up. So, after several attempts trying to call them to check on the insurance thingy, I failed to locate them at all. I asked my friends and aunt in England to locate them, at least one of the director, we just failed. So, in one minute, I actually lost EVERYTHING. Hmm... I know you won't be able to understand the exact feeling that I was and am having. I can hardly explain either... But what I can tell you is that, it's not easy to handle. I have lost too many things.
So, if you ask me about shipping this round, I am truly afraid...
Well, ... not that I have any other solution. So...
- ??? -
No comments:
Post a Comment