As I am leaving KL in 2 weeks time. Everything is like a 'war' to me. Condition in my room is like where a dog sleeps. Things to settle is still in progress. Shipping of car and stuffs is in the progress. Thank to a friend who is working in a shipping company. Packing is still in progress. Things to be done here is still pending. Everything is still in 'progressing' stage. However, friends, church members, colleagues are already asking me when to leave, whether to meet for meals before I go, etc. Of all these, I started to sit down and thing what happen for these 6 years of life here in KL. Memories flashes, and I started to realise that there are 2 persons whom I will definately miss the most.
For some reason, me and this housemate of mine talk to each other very rarely. It all started since last year due to a simple and yet hurting misunderstanding. After a long while, we both know that we didn’t put hatred in our heart against the other party, but we just keep the distance. With that, less conflict occurred. We both grew up in a totally different environment. It was the growing up process that made her to have some unique characters. She is really smart, independent and very rational in her thinking and actions.
I still remember I went to her house for Chinese New Year visitation when I was very young. I guess I knew her around that age. Later, we were in the same secondary school and same church fellowship. Thereafter, we went apart for a few years and we met again in Tawau when I came back from England. Knowing that I am going over to KL, she asked me to look for an accommodation for her and since then, we were in the same church. I moved to stay with her and another good friend about 3 years ago, after my CLP exams and when I first joined Rockwills Corporation Sdn. Bhd. From then, we had some really good time and memories together. I cannot find Genting Highland to be so much fun, laughter and joyous moments without her and her cell members. It was really my best time which I will never forget. We had many dinners and meals together. We had a few deep sharing and even arguments. I treasure them all. I guess good friends develop like that.
Besides her, of course is my other wonderful good housemate. She has been around even since my lonely time in Tawau until now. I used to influence her in her life, but since I came back from England, she has been a really good supporter, encourager and good friend. Disregard my unhappiness, my fierce look, my bad temper, she will just knock and interrupt me and my thought to make me feel better. I can say, she is a true friend.
And I am going to miss both of them who are so dearly to me.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
When I am thinking of all these, this truth of “everything will fade away” placed in my mind. Yes, everything will fade away except the love of Christ. Now I remember why didn’t I feel so bad and miss when I left England. It’s that I always focus on the Lord, trusting Him to bring me to the BEST place so that I can do my BEST for Him. It’s always easier to move to a place where you have friends and family. But I also went through a ‘moving process’ whereby I was all alone by myself but it was so peaceful and without fear. Because my only purpose that’s in my mind was just to study and I trusted the Lord 100%. I mean 100%. When my mind ponders up till this point, I am thinking once again if I have trusted the Lord 100% in this. Honestly, on my way to work today, I am quite sure that all these are from the Lord. I am so strongly being convicted since last night during my prayer that He arranged all these for me.
For some reason, me and this housemate of mine talk to each other very rarely. It all started since last year due to a simple and yet hurting misunderstanding. After a long while, we both know that we didn’t put hatred in our heart against the other party, but we just keep the distance. With that, less conflict occurred. We both grew up in a totally different environment. It was the growing up process that made her to have some unique characters. She is really smart, independent and very rational in her thinking and actions.
I still remember I went to her house for Chinese New Year visitation when I was very young. I guess I knew her around that age. Later, we were in the same secondary school and same church fellowship. Thereafter, we went apart for a few years and we met again in Tawau when I came back from England. Knowing that I am going over to KL, she asked me to look for an accommodation for her and since then, we were in the same church. I moved to stay with her and another good friend about 3 years ago, after my CLP exams and when I first joined Rockwills Corporation Sdn. Bhd. From then, we had some really good time and memories together. I cannot find Genting Highland to be so much fun, laughter and joyous moments without her and her cell members. It was really my best time which I will never forget. We had many dinners and meals together. We had a few deep sharing and even arguments. I treasure them all. I guess good friends develop like that.
Besides her, of course is my other wonderful good housemate. She has been around even since my lonely time in Tawau until now. I used to influence her in her life, but since I came back from England, she has been a really good supporter, encourager and good friend. Disregard my unhappiness, my fierce look, my bad temper, she will just knock and interrupt me and my thought to make me feel better. I can say, she is a true friend.
And I am going to miss both of them who are so dearly to me.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
When I am thinking of all these, this truth of “everything will fade away” placed in my mind. Yes, everything will fade away except the love of Christ. Now I remember why didn’t I feel so bad and miss when I left England. It’s that I always focus on the Lord, trusting Him to bring me to the BEST place so that I can do my BEST for Him. It’s always easier to move to a place where you have friends and family. But I also went through a ‘moving process’ whereby I was all alone by myself but it was so peaceful and without fear. Because my only purpose that’s in my mind was just to study and I trusted the Lord 100%. I mean 100%. When my mind ponders up till this point, I am thinking once again if I have trusted the Lord 100% in this. Honestly, on my way to work today, I am quite sure that all these are from the Lord. I am so strongly being convicted since last night during my prayer that He arranged all these for me.
- I will miss you both very much -
No comments:
Post a Comment