It was really a relaxing, enjoyable and full of challenging weekend. From Friday till Sunday, I managed not only to pack my stuffs, but also to secure myself an apartment in KK, play with my nephew and niece, get some of my serious business done (ie. Partnership agreement) and also spent time with friends with drinks, playing badminton, etc. Ghoosh… I am going to miss them and the life here. In fact, I am missing already.
I wanted to get my spectacles repaired yesterday (spoiled by me and my nephew) and it’s then I met a terrible encounter with the police force. My friend and I parked our car at this parking space happily. But when we returned, there’s a car blocked our way. We horned for some good 15 to 20 minutes and no owner came to our rescue. We asked those shop keepers and no one seems to even seen who’s the driver suppose to me. I saw that the car was unlocked, I asked the two shop keepers to help me to push the car aside, but they refused. Well, I tried to open the car and realize, not only the car was unlocked, but the hand break was released. I therefore thought, it’s probably a stolen car or a car which was used for crimes. I called the police. The police said we shall wait. That’s make me a bit angry. I walked my way to the nearest police station which was just about 3 minutes walk away and upon my entry, 3 policeman told me they are too busy to entertain my case. I was then told to leave the police station and wait at where my car is. Of course I didn’t try to threaten them that the car might have BOMB or something like that although I feel like. I left with my anger. I told myself if this matter is not resolved in 20 minutes, I will definitely going to lodge complain against the police station and also all those who were on duty that afternoon. While I was on my way walking, I saw a police car. I stopped the police car and notified them about my situation. They still ask me to WAIT by saying; they will have to go back to Police Station FIRST. Knowing the attitudes of the police officers in that police station, I angrily said, I need this matter to be solved NOW. They were quite shock with my reaction but I continue and said, I have notified them and also the head office in PJ. I walked my way out from their faces and to my car. The police office came back quite soon. He came back wanting to summons the car, but he didn’t do it. I asked him why. He gave me all sorts of invalid reasons like, ran out of summons paper in his summons book and so on. I waited there and he was trying to ask me to leave but I refused saying that I shall wait until he summons the car otherwise, I will complain on his unperformed duty being a police officer because I was the one who made the complaint. He let me wait. After about 25 minutes of waiting, he told me that he can’t summon the car and the owner simply because he doesn’t know the name and Identification Number of the car owner. Can you believe such a ridiculous excuse? YES. This has shown the competency the police force in Malaysia. I can’t wait any longer. They pushed the car away and I left the place with laughter. So, Malaysia, who always claim they are the ‘developing’ country, has a police force that is so incompetent? Of these, can you tell me how much you rate your trust on this so called ‘peace making body’?
I wanted to get my spectacles repaired yesterday (spoiled by me and my nephew) and it’s then I met a terrible encounter with the police force. My friend and I parked our car at this parking space happily. But when we returned, there’s a car blocked our way. We horned for some good 15 to 20 minutes and no owner came to our rescue. We asked those shop keepers and no one seems to even seen who’s the driver suppose to me. I saw that the car was unlocked, I asked the two shop keepers to help me to push the car aside, but they refused. Well, I tried to open the car and realize, not only the car was unlocked, but the hand break was released. I therefore thought, it’s probably a stolen car or a car which was used for crimes. I called the police. The police said we shall wait. That’s make me a bit angry. I walked my way to the nearest police station which was just about 3 minutes walk away and upon my entry, 3 policeman told me they are too busy to entertain my case. I was then told to leave the police station and wait at where my car is. Of course I didn’t try to threaten them that the car might have BOMB or something like that although I feel like. I left with my anger. I told myself if this matter is not resolved in 20 minutes, I will definitely going to lodge complain against the police station and also all those who were on duty that afternoon. While I was on my way walking, I saw a police car. I stopped the police car and notified them about my situation. They still ask me to WAIT by saying; they will have to go back to Police Station FIRST. Knowing the attitudes of the police officers in that police station, I angrily said, I need this matter to be solved NOW. They were quite shock with my reaction but I continue and said, I have notified them and also the head office in PJ. I walked my way out from their faces and to my car. The police office came back quite soon. He came back wanting to summons the car, but he didn’t do it. I asked him why. He gave me all sorts of invalid reasons like, ran out of summons paper in his summons book and so on. I waited there and he was trying to ask me to leave but I refused saying that I shall wait until he summons the car otherwise, I will complain on his unperformed duty being a police officer because I was the one who made the complaint. He let me wait. After about 25 minutes of waiting, he told me that he can’t summon the car and the owner simply because he doesn’t know the name and Identification Number of the car owner. Can you believe such a ridiculous excuse? YES. This has shown the competency the police force in Malaysia. I can’t wait any longer. They pushed the car away and I left the place with laughter. So, Malaysia, who always claim they are the ‘developing’ country, has a police force that is so incompetent? Of these, can you tell me how much you rate your trust on this so called ‘peace making body’?
No comments:
Post a Comment