Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Decision..

It is not an easy decision. Not only fear that govern me, but also worries and stress. Especially when I keep on calculating my bank account and found that I still need another few thousands in order for me to step the first step. It is really not easy. I really wish I have at least a few thousands more to back things up. Moving to a new place really means a lot. At a point, I wanted so much to sell my car. But, KK is not like KL. I do need a car to move around.
All these really bother me today. Hence, I am still wondering if I have made a correct decision. Mom is telling me that I need to trust His leading and guidance. Honestly, somehow I just find it difficult. I guess, if I am relying on my own ability, the answer for all these is surely = FAIL. So, I keep on praying for everything to works fine and well.
To be honest... I feel like screeming loud now...
I can't bear this kind of risk. I can't bear failure. I can't bear with all these really.... HELP ME, LORD!!!!!!

2 comments:

SaDdNesZ.jc said...

yeah... have faith...

What is life without faith??

theGodlyLawyer said...

haha.. yeah man...